- Any manuscript submitted to the SJFSSU must contain an original work which has been neither previously published, nor it is under consideration by another journal, conference, workshop or symposium.
- The submitted manuscript must fulfil the common requirements of the scientific research, including presenting the problem, reviewing the relevant literature, analysing data, discussing results and draw the conclusion and the recommendations.
- The SJFSSU accepts all types of articles such as research articles, review articles, topical review, case study/case reports, monograph, short communication, letters, conference/symposium special issues, editorials, research articles and methodology articles.
- An author is required to write his or her manuscript carefully according to the basic and technical rules of the SJFSSU.
- The SJFSSU only accepts manuscripts written in English language.
- The subject of the submitted manuscript must be in the specified categories of the SJFSSU.
- All individuals involved in the publishing process: from authors, editorial board, reviewers, must comply with standards of ethical behaviour.
- All submitted manuscripts are subject to double-blind and peer-review process that is the author will be unaware of the reviewer’s identity, and also the reviewer is unaware of the author’s identity.
- The SJFSSU follows the Code of Conduct of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and follows COPE Flowcharts for resolving cases of suspected misconduct. The Journal is particularly committed to the COPE Code of Conduct for Journal Publishers. Journal editors follow COPE's Code of Conduct and best practice guidelines for journal editors.